Five Days on Bora
This is the world's most famous playground and the
perfect place to do everything or nothing at all. To help plan your time, here is a sample of activities:
Circle the Island on Land
- 4x4 safari on hidden roads up to overlooks and historical
- Rent a car, a two person "fun car" or
a bicycle for a ride along the flat roads.
- Narrated coach tour with stops at beaches and fruit
stands along the way.
Circle the Island by Water
- Jump on jetskis or waterskis and scoot along the
smooth lagoon for an exhilarating ride.
- Charter a Boston Whaler powerboat or rent a motorboat
and enjoy stops for snorkeling or a beach picnic.
- Step foot on a powered canoe and tour the Lagoonarium,
play with rays, and discover dozens of snorkeling
- Take sail in a catamaran for a sunset cruise accompanied
by local musicians and dancers.
- End your day at one of the five-star resort restaurants.
Circle the Island by Air
- Climb onboard a helicopter for a breathtaking ride
high above this neon-colored world.
- Strap into a parasail for one or for two and glide
effortlessly above the lagoon.
- Celebrate your adventures at the famous local restaurants
including Bloody Mary's.
Explore the Underwater World. Meet the large marine life at one of the famous
dive sites including:
- ANAU: Lagoon dive known for regular encounters with
giant manta rays.
- TAPU: Ocean dive known as a classic shark dive.
- MURI MURI: Ocean dive often joined by turtles and
- TEAVANUI PASS: Pass dive framed with purple coral
Shop and Beach Hop
- Discover the dozens of shopping areas for art, handcrafts,
pearls, and fragrant Tahitian oils.
- Visit the artisan galleries and pick up your own
Bora Bora original.
- Spend the afternoon enjoying famous Matira Beach
or the famous beaches around Motu Tapu.
Experiences like these can be reserved in advance
by your travel arranger of at your resort.