Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa with Meals and Spa
Buffet Breakfast and dinner daily included
Fly overnight from Los Angeles in time to connect to a morning flight to Bora Bora. Spend five nights at the majestic Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa in an emerald overwater villa. Buffet breakfast and dinner daily included (5 per person) One forty minutes foot massage and one fifty minutes Polynesian full body massage per person also included.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip air from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Round trip transfers from airport to the hotel in Bora
- 5 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in a Emerald Overwater Villa
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily (5 per person) Drinks are extra
- One forty minutes foot massage per person
- One fifty minutes Polynesian full body massage per person
- Price valid for travel April, May, Nov and Dec 1-10, 2017 and Jan 11-Mar 31, 2018
- $4,999 per person if you travel Jun 1-Oct 31, 17 and Dec 11, 17-Mar 31, 18
- Mandatory Christmas and/or New Year's Eve Dinner to be added if you travel over these holidays
- All taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day included
- Ask for special offer ICTHLSBOB5
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
(*) Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.